kevin

UFC fights

5 posts in this topic

Watching UFC 196 got me into MMA, so my question is where can I watch MMA fights? I see there is a UFC Fight Night on March 19th, any idea where to watch it. I do have stalker right now but I am not sure if I will always have it. 

1 hour ago, kevin said:

Watching UFC 196 got me into MMA, so my question is where can I watch MMA fights? I see there is a UFC Fight Night on March 19th, any idea where to watch it. I do have stalker right now but I am not sure if I will always have it. 

On stalker you can always watch on BT 2 but sportsdevil also streams the fights.

Stream UFC Replay on Kodi: If you have somewhere else to watch a UFC replay on Kodi, let us know and we will add it to the list! Click on each add-on name to go to our Kodi Tips installation guide if you don’t have the add-on yet!

• Release Hub – Under Sport > Latest UFC. Note: Real-Debrid is required. RD improves the quality and speed of your stream link.
  • Moneysports – Under Major Event Replays
  • UpBuzz – UpBuzz is in the Entertainment Repo so you can follow the instructions for Release Hub above but install UpBuzz from the video add-ons folder instead. No Real-Debrid required!
  • Quasar – If you search for the latest UFC (eg. “UFC 196”) you will be able to stream the UFC replay on Kodi in full HD.

The Kodi ufc works on different platforms likewise Mac, Windows, Android, Linux, set-top streaming boxes and much more. Allows you to control both device or the gamepad. Moreover, the user can stream the video/audio easily.