oldiebeezie

Thebeast2.com registering issue

8 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, oldiebeezie said:

I have tried multiple times, to register with different emails and passwords, I know the info is correct. But I keep getting a wrong email or password.

@oldiebeezie hi, Did you already post about this? Or may have been others that did. You aren't doing it all, there is more to it, approx 5 people have posted about this same thing 5 different times, so I'm reminding everyone to please look In the forum or do a search as it helps with server costs & makes it easier on all of us☺️ But please do the following when registering:

?when you get to the point where you have to register online, you have to go to the same web address as the repo you used, If beast1.com you used beast1.com/repo if beast2.com then beast2.com/repo.  Go to the website & you have to register, once you do it will say please log in & you can click right on log in right there. Then scroll down, log in with username & password created. Once logged in, scroll down, select verify next to your info, a message will appear saying "it can't rain all the time" when that's done, scroll down, log in once more, scroll down to make sure it says verified next to your info (see examples pictured) 

then & only then can you go into Kodi and enter your username & password. Lmk if you need anything else ?

IMG_1273.PNG

IMG_1305.PNG

Hello Sarah, yeah I know done it tons of times. But thebeast2.con site isn't working but thebeast1.com is, the issue is after u enter ur name,email and password, then click log in, and enter ur email and password it says email and password are incorrect, but issue only happening on the beast2.com, so I just went with the beast1.com, no issues there, thanks for ur reply, mad love 4 all u moderators, love ur avatar by the way

On 4/9/2017 at 6:13 PM, oldiebeezie said:

Hello Sarah, yeah I know done it tons of times. But thebeast2.con site isn't working but thebeast1.com is, the issue is after u enter ur name,email and password, then click log in, and enter ur email and password it says email and password are incorrect, but issue only happening on the beast2.com, so I just went with the beast1.com, no issues there, thanks for ur reply, mad love 4 all u moderators, love ur avatar by the way

Hi @oldiebeezie thank you so much! I totally understand what you are saying about registering, the Beast2 issue has happened to me as we? Thanks again for letting us know, and for the nice comments?

Sarah

@Warlockreg what do you mean “log in number”? You need to register, log in and verify at thebeast1.com then put your username & password into settings in kodi on Beast wizard. Instructions are also on website above, scroll all the way down to register. Let me know if you need assistance. 

Thanks, Sarah