oldiebeezie

Sportsdevil Web request failed error

10 posts in this topic

could be the sports devil server is down buddy, please remember these addons are offering free IPTV and do not work 100% all the time you have to take your chance. I must admit here in the UK sports devil is no where near 100% we are lucky to get through a full 90 min premiership match half the time but hey it's free and is good as long at it lasts. But as I said you must understand especially now all the ISP's and suppliers are hot on the sports streaming side of things as soon as a stream is hit by loads of people alarm bells ring and the it get blocked by the ISP's and google take downs.

Just seems strange for the past 2 years Sportsdevil has been my go to for sports never let me down, and all of a sudden these past 2 weeks getting the web request error, same thing with Sportie add on also.

Hi buddy,

It's all because of this now going into action m8, Also I can totally agree this is happening as I have a friend who works for Openreach. I have however cured my problem called a VPN. OK an initial outlay but for £60. a year well worth it if you think how much a package costs i.e. that one off payment is less than a month of sky lol.

Click on title of post below buddy and you will see whats going on and especially why all the sports have been hit. Also it's spread from the UK to the EU now following.

Yeah, just strange how it wont install correctly using the Fusion repo and unofficial SD repo, but it will through Indigo, if i still have issues i am just going to do a fresh start

34 minutes ago, oldiebeezie said:

if i still have issues i am just going to do a fresh start

sounds like a plan, good luck and hope it working fine now to save you having to do a fresh start buddy ?