thelibero

Cellardoortv will not open

4 posts in this topic

Hello! I have downloaded cellardoortv but it will not open. I downloaded in a different way than most. Because when I used the cellardoortv/wizard address, it would send me an error message. So I found online with some research http://repos.cazwall.com/sc which worked and I was able to download cellardoortv. But when I try to open it, it does not open. It just shows a blue circle going around and around and nothing happen. Can anyone please help me?

Hi @thelibero hi! At the time you posted this Friday the CellarDoor servers were down, which was likely why you were experiencing that. I believe they are back, if you are still having this issue do a fresh start 1st (see video ⬇️) & then use these instructions to install Cellar Door, there are written instructions here ⬇️ & a video too, but you have to fresh start 1st.  https://kodiapps.com/how-to-install-cellardoor-tv-build-on-kodi-17-krypton

Let me know if you need more help & sorry for the delay☺️ Thanks Sarah

@thelibero I think you posted in 2 places, I provided instructions for you above on Monday. Please see above instructions and let me know if you need more help. If you follow the fresh start video 1st, then this video for cellar door, or these written instructions, you will be fine, but if you get stuck let me know.

Thanks, Sarah

IMG_2499.PNG

@Val65 please see the above post & follow directions to do a fresh start 1st & install cellar door. Let me know if you have questions☺️ 

Thanks! Sarah